- Log in to the Strattic Dashboard
- Click on "Go to WordPress Dashboard" (see screenshot below)
3. After the container spins up, you'll see a HTTP Auth prompt to Sign in. (See Screenshot below)
The credentials can be found in your Strattic Dashboard, go to Connection Info > HTTP (Basic Auth) Credentials.
4. If this is your first time publishing your site to Strattic, follow the WordPress installation process by selecting your preferred language, a site title, username, password and email address.
5. Once you're in the WordPress Dashboard, add posts, pages, etc. as usual or you can migrate your site.
6. Optional: You can first publish a preview by clicking Preview Publish
7. Once the site is finished publishing, you'll see a popup with the URL of the preview (test) site.
8. If everything looks good, you can go ahead and publish (deploy) to your live site, just click the Strattic button in the admin bar.
Note: During the deployment process, all the links on your site go through a search and replace process so that the live site uses the correct URLs.
9. Once you click the Strattic Publish button, you’re done! Your site now has all the goodies: static, SSL, CDN, HTTP/2, greater security and scalability, and faster load times.
What's next? Make my publishing faster!
The first time you publish your site, it could take a while, but the next time you publish you can remove non-essential types of content from getting published and you can use the Quick Publish feature!
If you’d like to use a custom domain, please be in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.