If your static site is not rendering fonts or stylesheets properly, fear not, here are some of the usual suspects.
Important! Once you disable these settings and/or deactivate these plugins, please make sure to Publish your site again with the "Strattic Publish" button in your WordPress dashboard.
1. Disable caching plugins
Check for any of the following caching plugins (regular and must-use). If you have any of these plugins activated, clear the cache, then deactivate or delete the plugin:
WP Fastest Cache
2. Disable "Static CSS file generation" as seen in Divi themes under Divi > Theme Options > Builder > Advanced
3. Disable Minifying files as seen in Divi themes under Divi > Theme Options > General
4. Deactivate security plugins (don't worry, we've got security covered) such as:
5. Deactivate optimization plugins such as:
6. Disable Jetpack's CSS module