Login to your Strattic client area Click on the name of the site you want to connect to and look at the "Connection Info" tab for your SFTP credentials.
Click on the name of the site you want to connect to and look at the "Connection Info" tab for your SFTP credentials.
2. Download and install Cyberduck
3. Open Cyberduck
4. Click on "Open Connection"
5. Select SFTP from the dropdown
6. Enter in the following information:
Server: SFTP Address/Host from Strattic Dashboard
Port: from Strattic Dashboard
Username: from Strattic Dashboard
Password: from Strattic Dashboard
6. Click Connect
7. Once you're connected, you can upload to the server or download to your computer by dragging and dropping files into the application or out onto your desktop or a folder on your computer.