AMP for WP automatically adds Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP Project) functionality to your WordPress site. AMP makes your website faster for mobile visitors. ⚡
AMP serves different URLs to visitors on mobile (e.g. example.com/mypage/amp) and the steps below will show you how to turn that functionality on.
Get started using AMP on Strattic
1. Install and activate the AMP for WP plugin
2. In your WordPress dashboard go to AMP > Setup.
3. Under "Where do you need AMP?" click change.
4. Make sure that only Posts and Pages are selected.
5. In order to see the changes on the static site you will need to do a full Strattic publish, by clicking on the Strattic publish button.
6.. You can view/test your AMP-lified pages by navigating to any post or page on your site and adding /amp/ to the end of the URL.
7. Enjoy your AMP-lified Posts and Pages 😃