If you want to set up redirects from one page to another on your site, you can use the Redirection plugin for WordPress.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin
- Click Add New
- Type redirection into the search box
- When you find Redirection, click Install Now
- Click Activate
- Click Tools > Redirection
- In the Redirection tool, in the Add new redirection section, put the old URL in the Source URL field and the new URL in the Target URL field.
TIP: Make sure to use relative URLs (ex. /about-us/) instead of absolute URLs (https://thefullabsoluteurl.com/about-us).
TIP: Make sure to add a slash at the end of the URL.
LAST STEP: Click the "Strattic Publish" button (or do a test publish first) 😀