- Login to your Strattic client area and look at the "Connection Info" tab to grab your SFTP credentials.
2. Download the Filezilla Client.
3. Open the Filezilla Client
4. Go to File > Site Manager
5. Click New Site and use the info provided by Strattic (see screenshot above) to fill in the:
- Host (Server URL provided by Strattic)
- Port (provided by Strattic)
- Protocol (use SFTP)
- Logon Type (use Normal)
- User (provided by Strattic)
- Password (provided by Strattic)
6. Click Connect
7. Once you're connected, you can upload to the server or download to your computer by either of these methods:
- Clicking and dragging a file or folder from the left local column to the right (remote server) column, or vice versa.
- Clicking and dragging a file or folder from your desktop or open window on your computer to the right (remote server) column, or vice versa.